Welcome to your supported postpartum journey!
This 6-week program guides new mothers through recovery and rehabilitation, with the guidance of a ERYT500 yoga instructor and Pregnancy & Postnatal Specialist, as well as the support of other mothers.
This program is designed by a pre- and postnatal yoga instructor, and Yoga Alliance-certified Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher. It is appropriate to begin immediately following birth for vaginal deliveries, and at 8 weeks following cesarean births.
This evidence-based program is designed to safely support you through the postpartum period back to optimal health and wellbeing. It progresses from accessible breathing techniques (designed to help the core and pelvic floor heal), to developing functional core capacity and postural strengthening. This research-backed program takes into account healing timelines, considerations for exercise precautions in the postpartum phase, and safe and effective graded exercise progressions for optimal recovery.
We couldn't be more excited to guide and support you as you move into motherhood!
A program format designed specifically for busy moms.
We know your schedule is packed, not to mention unpredictable! The format and delivery of this program has been designed to meet the needs of mothers, and to make it as easy as possible for you to take manageable steps in your postpartum journey.
- Minimal equipment required
- Exercises are delivered directly to your inbox for convenience
- Flexible time commitment: your program comes in manageable doses, and you can choose how much to do depending on your your (and your baby's!) schedule
- Complete your exercises whenever and wherever they fit into your schedule
- Built-in support and accountability: the interactive setup lets you ask questions or request guidance from your instructor at any time
- A like-minded community: the cohort-based format allows you to connect and share with other mothers
Flexible scheduling: all live sessions are recorded and emailed out to participants
The next cohort for this program will run in Fall 2023, with limited spots available. Please use the button below to register your interest + join the waitlist!
Meet the program creator.
Dana Diament is a Yoga Medicine Therapeutic Specialist, the founder of Lennox Yoga and an international yoga educator. She has deep expertise in anatomy and physiology, and aims to support and inspire students to use yoga as medicine by incorporating both eastern and western perspectives in her teaching.
Working with the postnatal population is a particular passion of Dana’s, and her approach is rooted in both science as well as her personal journeys with pregnancy and postpartum healing. Dana’s extensive therapeutic experience, along with her compassionate and soothing style of teaching, have earned her a reputation as a thoughtful and knowledgeable instructor. In addition to her pre- and postnatal work, Dana’s specialities include back and hip pain, recovery and addiction, and anxiety and depression.
Dana has taught on teacher training programs in Hawaii, Mexico, Thailand, Napa, San Francisco, and San Diego for Yoga Medicine, and in Byron Bay for Creature Yoga. She teaches online on Yoga Medicine Online, and is a contributor to Well Being’s Yoga Experience, Yoga Journal, Yoga Digest and Wild magazine.
Dana initially came to yoga as a teenager and found that a regular practice helped her find clarity, gain confidence, and connect to a peaceful place within. Her love for functional anatomy came later on, through healing injuries and her mentorship with Tiffany Cruikshank. Combining the emotional benefits of yoga with the anatomical knowledge to support strength and healing allows her to create classes and programs with a three dimensional focus on health and wellness.
Dana has a bachelor’s degree in Economics from Cornell University and an associate’s degree in Graphic Design from Parson’s University in New York. Born in Israel and raised in New Jersey, she has found her true home in Lennox Head, Australia.
How do I know if this program is the right fit for me? This is for you if:
- You’ve given birth vaginally (this program is safe to begin immediately)
- You’ve had a cesarean birth at least 8 weeks ago
- You are farther out from your birth but would still like guidance on rehabilitation to build your core strength, and return to exercise
- You are looking for holistic guidance, support, and education during early postpartum period including expert advice from perinatal mood specialist, lactation expert and pelvic health physical therapist
- You want purposeful exercise rather than just being told to take longer and longer walks
- You can spend 5-15 minutes daily to focus on rehabilitation following pregnancy and delivery
Please note: this is NOT a weight loss or "workout" program!
What to expect: some program logistics.
- This program is 6 weeks long. The pilot run is scheduled to begin in fall 2023!
- This is a hybrid format program: you’ll have live Zoom sessions with your instructor and fellow participants every two weeks, as well as programming digitally delivered to your inbox. All Zoom sessions will be recorded and sent out to participants.
- Your exercises will be delivered via TrueCoach, an industry-standard remote coaching platform. TrueCoach provides a seamless way to receive your programming and interact with your instructor.
- Recommended equipment: yoga bolster or pillows, blanket or towel, yoga block (can substitute pillow/ folded blanket)
We look forward to supporting you in your postpartum journey! If you have any questions, please click the button below to fill out our brief contact form, and we’ll be in touch within 3 business days.
Had a more complex pregnancy or birth, or worried about easing back into movement?
We want to serve your needs as closely as possible, so that you get the most value and best outcome from your program. If any of the below apply to you, you might consider our one-on-one coaching service:
- You had a cesarean, and would like support and guidance of safe recovery movements early postpartum (before 8 weeks), incision care and scar tissue mobility to help improve outcomes, and individualized programming designed with consideration around your birth experience.
- You are looking for a customized program and health education that takes into account your pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and postpartum fitness level, health history, and possible postpartum complications including incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, pain with sex, or diastasis.
- You would like one on one relationship with a coach who is always available to offer support and answer whatever questions you have along the way. This includes everything from healthy bladder and bowel habits, what is normal vs. not during postpartum recovery, guidance with resuming physical activity and exercise, and personal accountability and encouragement.
Please email us for more information if one-on-one coaching sounds like a better fit for your unique needs! We’ll be in touch within 3 business days.